Monday, October 22, 2007

October Reading List

Usually I do this at the beginning of the month, but better late than never!

I spent the first week and a half finishing off Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, then slotted in a Trixie Belden mystery before reading A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon for the BCF October Reading Circle. Reviews to be posted shortly.

I'm currently reading The Town and the City by Jack Kerouac, and really enjoying it, even though I've gotten off to a very slow start and have read less than 30 pages. I don't expect I'll be finished this one by the end of the month because it's quite lengthy.

I've found myself thinking lately that if I was to break my leg or something, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing because I could at least spend a few weeks at home catching up on some reading! Is that a bad thing to think? :)

No comments: