Friday, August 1, 2008

Recently Acquired Books

I've been a bit lax in updating my 'Recently Acquired Books', so here's what I've bought or received in the past few months:

June:
Raven Hart: The Vampire's Kiss
Raven Hart: The Vampire's Secret

July:
Daphne du Maurier: Julius
Kathryn Kenny: Trixie Belden #19: The Secret of the Unseen Treasure
Stephen King: Night Shift
PG Wodehouse: Thank You, Jeeves

August:
William S Burroughs: Naked Lunch

My book-buying has dropped a lot since I joined a 'read 3, buy 1' support group for book-buying addicts like myself to help us decrease the size of our TBR piles. The idea is that you must read 3 books to earn 1 credit that you may then spend. I joined a few months back and things have been going well until today, when I officially fell off the wagon (having teetered on the edge for a couple of weeks now). But who can resist buying books when Borders sends you a voucher for 30% off?

No comments: