Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Books Added to Wish List

I've added the following books to my wish list. I've been wanting some of them for a while now but just hadn't formally added them to the list.

Dante Alighieri: The Divine Comedy
Richard Bach: Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Geoffrey Chaucer: The Canterbury Tales
Michael Crichton: Jurassic Park
Jared Diamond: Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
Jared Diamond: Guns, Germs, and Steel
Umberto Eco: Foucault's Pendulum
Umberto Eco: The Island of the Day Before
Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose
Homer: The Iliad
Homer: The Odyssey
Aldous Huxley: The Doors of Perception
Erik Larson: The Devil in the White City
Ovid: Metamorphoses
Dorothy Parker: The Portable Dorothy Parker
Shel Silverstein: The Light in the Attic
Shel Silverstein: Where the Sidewalk Ends

Like I really need all these extra books! (Actually I do need them. They keep me happy!)

No comments: