Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Recently Acquired Books

Been a while since I've updated. I have a stack of reviews to do but life is hectic and my reading has come to a virtual standstill. I've managed to find time to buy more books though!

JG Ballard: Empire of the Sun
Pearl S Buck: The Good Earth
Peter Biskind: Easy Riders, Raging Bulls
Alexandre Dumas: The Last Cavalier
Gregory Maguire: Mirror, Mirror
Scott Westerfeld: Specials
PG Wodehouse: Carry On, Jeeves
PG Wodehouse: Money for Nothing
PG Wodehouse: Right Ho, Jeeves
PG Wodehouse: Something Fresh

I have another stack of Wodehouses on their way to me, and I bought a box sest of the Complete Sherlock Holmes, which incorporates:

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Hound of the Baskervilles
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
The Return of Sherlock Holmes
The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes
The Valley of Fear
A Study in Scarlet
The Sign of Four
His Last Bow
The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

No comments: