Saturday, July 12, 2008

BTT: Definition and Holidays




(From 26 June 2008): What, in your opinion, is the definition of a “reader”? A person who indiscriminately reads everything in sight? A person who reads BOOKS? A person who reads, period, no matter what it is? … Or, more specific? Like the specific person who’s reading something you wrote?
I think a 'reader' refers to anyone who loves reading books. Simple as that. (I feel like I've answered this question before. There seems to be a lot of questions that pop up on BTT that are similar to others that have already been posted.)

(From 3 July 2008): It’s a holiday weekend here in the U.S., so let’s keep today’s question simple–What are you reading? Anything special? Any particularly juicy summer reading?
It's all right for some! I love (read: hate) these questions that assume everyone lives in the same time zone/hemisphere/country etc. At any rate, whether or not there are holidays happening (in my own country), they don't really affect my reading. I'm currently reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and enjoying it a fair bit. Speaking of which, it's now lunch time and I have some reading to do :)

3 comments:

Mr Pineapples said...

Kylie - me old darlin'

An utterly super book read by The P is:

"The we came to the end" by Joshua Ferris.

All about a bunch of folks in an office in Chicago.

Made P laugh out loud - many times

Kylie said...

Hi Mr P! Thanks for the recommendation. I looked it up and it sounds pretty good. Not one to be read on public transport though?

Mr Pineapples said...

I read it all on the train