47) They embraced each other as tightly as two-flavor entwined string cheese, the orange probably being a bland Cheddar and the white, Mozzarella.
48) Her mouth was set with pearls adorned with elastic rubies and tuned with minstrel lays, while her bulbous nose gracefully concealed its umbrage, and her eyes imparted a cross-eyed, but radiant glow to the azure of the sky
49) As she gingerly reached for the constipated gorilla's suppository.
50) Nicolette let the silk blouse fall from her shoulders, wrapped her left leg around John and deftly cut some cheese.
51) He smelled of pork. Rotting pork, in fact, and lots of it.
52) This time he was prepared for the alien probe, having just finished a seventh bean burrito, a case of Bud, and four packs of Pop Rocks
53) The graphic crime-scene photo was not pretty, mainly beause of the shutter speed,
54) Desiree, the first female ape to go up in space, winked at me slyly and pouted her thick, rubbery lips unmistakably - the first of many such advances during what would prove to be the longest, and most memorable, space voyage of my career.
55) Lashed with duct tape to the side of his stolen hovercraft, her head lolling in the breeze...
56) He fell off the wagon like a frozen turkey from a Goodwill Helicopter.
57) No one knew of Alicia's troubles, because they'd learned to tune her out.
58) Colin slammed the spritely Vauxhall Vixen into a lower gear as he screamed through the roundabout heading toward the familiar pink rowhouse in Puking-On-The-Wold.
59) And so rosy-fingered Dawn awakened him, first with light counterclockwise strokes, then with gentle kneading, and finally with relentless ticklings that made him rue ever buying her finger paint.
60) Borson crushed a Coke can powerfully with one hand and turned slowly to face the source of the ridicule.
61) He blasted the creature from Xilth, as one pops the head off a zit, except of on a much larger scale.
62) "Forgetttabowwwtit" intoned Arnold gutturally,
63) Olive was waiting on the couch, with only a smile and a cucumber sandwich.
64) "Wear something uncomplicated-I'm in no mood for a struggle tonight,"he drawled.
65) Though flanked by two swarthy state troopers, Paula found her gaze drawn to the chubby saxophonist.
66) Along greasy, paving-stones slick from the sputum of the sky, he wearily trudged up the hill from the cemetery where his wife, sister, brother, and three children were all buried, blissfully unaware of the catastrophe that was soon to devastate his life