Got this off a forum I'm on. Some good stuff here - I'm sure these books would be very interesting to read in full!
1) Sex with Isaac had been like an experiment wherein she had accidentally mixed ammonia and bleach, burned her eyebrows off, lost all sense of smell for weeks, and never saw the family cat again.
2) McMurphy hit the pavement running like a paper bag filled with vegetable soup.
3) Had she known Duncan was a psychopath who would seduce, then brutally murder her, she wouldn't have bought that screwdriver.
4) Ralph looked over at the rumpled form of Lila sleeping next to him in bed and wondered idly why making love with her made him feel as though his body had been pounded by heavy surf.
5) In these uncertain times, one must think of others' viewpoints, and always remember that a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.
6) The scent of sweat from the horse's buttock wafted into his left nostril, past the fine cilia of his nose, through the nasal cavity and into the dark damp depths of his single emphysemic lung.
7) Stanley looked quite bored and somewhat detached, but then penguins often do.
8) The potted palm made a feeble attempt at photosynthesis with the naked 25 watt bulb that hung from the cracked plaster of my low-rent office on a less-than-desirable (unless you were vermin) stretch of Pico.
9) He wanted to hold her forever, but he knew evntually that he'd have to take a whizz.
10) Her breasts were like ripe strawberries, but much bigger, a completely different colour, not as bumpy, and without the little green things on top.
11) The sun rose over the horizon like a great big radioactive baby's head,
12) He slumped wearily onto the couch like a sack of **** slung over the shoulder of a warehouse worker.
13) I'm sorry but you still have 873 pages to go.
14) He snapped my bra like a Concord taking off, and I was unhooked for love.
15) The alien was eager to ravage her, unlike Ted, who wanted to take it slow, having come of the heels of a nasty divorce.