31) It was a dark night on Pluto, a planet nobody had ever taken seriously before.
33) As she pulled Chloe's unmistakable prosthetic arm from under the bed, she knew she'd been played for a fool.
34) Grandpa was belly down in the meadow , taking a close-up of a cow-pie, when lightning struck.
35) The corpse had been shredded, as usual, with coffee beans to throw off the police dogs.
36) Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle compressed by a Thigh Master
37) I'd always wondered what it was like to wake up naked in a dumpster...
38) The chubby-faced cherub of a niece was stopped abruptly, like a pancake, by the sliding door she had failed to notice, and slid to the floor in a motionless heap.
39) Hoping his lunch hour would provide time for a romp and a digestive biscuit...
40) His thoughts, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a tumble dryer,
41) My underwear stuck to my backside like an All-Pro cornerback to a rookie wide receiver as I browsed through the seed catalog that had mistakenly found its way into my mailbox."
42) Her hair as dark as new tires, her eyes flashing like bright hubcaps, she was driven -fueled by a single accelerant- the man, Alf Romeo.
43) To escape the grizzly, all Gordon had to do was outdistance his chubby hiking partner, Fred.
44) 'Time to leave the Fluffy Forest,' said Susan, as she was smashed on crack.
45) On reflection, Angela perceived that her relationship with Tom had always been rocky like the way a squashed toilet roll that goes bumpity bumpity in it's holder,
46) Mud squished up between the toes like cappuccino-colored bog-ooze.