Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello World!

Well, I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon that is 'blogging' (oh, how I loathe the word 'blog' - what moron came up with that term?). I figure there's already so many you-know-whats out there, no one will notice or care if I add my voice to the rabble. And that suits me just fine - I've never liked being the centre of attention.

On this little page of mine, I plan on keeping track of all the books I've read, all the books I have yet to read (a number that currently stands at around 150 and is climbing steadily), all the books I want, and pretty much any other bookish ramblings I feel like sharing with everybody (or, as is more likely the case, nobody). If you have found your way here (perhaps through a cleverly disguised link in a signature on a forum), say 'hello', won't you?

And if you have any suggestions for books you think I might like, let me know! One can never have too many books. As Thomas Carlyle would say: 'the greatest university of all is a collection of books'. Amen brother!

No comments: